Family owned and operated for nearly 70 years, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas and other industries. Paragon has a state of the art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on the talent, skills and expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
The Sales Assistant acts as a liaison between Sales/Program Managers and the Product Groups Teams to ensure that incoming products are machined safely, meet quality and on-time delivery standards, are within budget, and produced as efficiently as possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Develop and Organize a Quote Tracking Spreadsheet utilizing data from Paragon’s quoting system.
- Train Sales and Project Management how to utilize the Quote Tracking Spreadsheet.
- Assist Sales team in customer acquisition by researching prospective companies
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities specifically in Excel.
- High school diploma required.
- Junior or Senior level college student seeking a business or analytics-related degree a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Detail Orientated – Diligently attends to details ensuring quality results.
- Customer Service – Highly responsive to both internal and external customer’s needs; exceeding their expectations.
- Communication – Proficiently and proactively communicates to achieve desired results.
- Dependable – Demonstrates a good attendance and is aware of the impact that missing work will have on the organization.
- Self-Driven – Ability to self-manage and efficiently complete work load with little to no direction.