Family owned and operated since 1942, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas and other industries. Paragon has a state of the art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on the talent, skills and expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
To assist the maintenance department with special projects and general building and grounds maintenance duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES other duties may be assigned
- Provide daily/weekly cleaning of machinery and equipment.
- Assist with janitorial duties to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Basic preventative maintenance support.
- Provide back-up support to Parts Crib including inventory of maintenance supplies and basic computer data entry.
- Perform simple carpentry, electrical, machine repair, welding, and painting tasks under direct supervision.
- Assist with indoor/outdoor building, grounds and equipment maintenance (Rooftop Air Conditioning Units, Coils, Windows, Parking Lot, etc.)
- Responsible for completing special projects when assigned.
High School Degree or equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and at times lift up to 80 pounds.
- Customer Service – Makes themselves available and responds promptly when needed.
- Communication – Effectively communicates to enable efficiencies and understanding.
- Mechanical Aptitude – Demonstrates mechanical capability while performing tasks.
- Self-Managed – Is able to work with limited direction.
- Self-Driven – Proactively finds work and diligently completes tasks until completion.