Family owned and operated since 1942, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas and other industries. Paragon has a state of the art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on the talent, skills and expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
Assist the marketing department with customer interactions and special projects to maximize our customer’s experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Greets and registers Paragon visitors, applying ITAR policies and procedures. Assist with connecting visitor with Paragon D&E hosts and local GR amenities.
- Manages ITAR security level files and badges for customers and suppliers.
- Answers incoming calls and directs callers to the appropriate Paragon contact.
- Assist with external marketing initiatives including trade shows, website content development, job fairs and social media.
- Creates a welcoming, functional and organized customer environment in the front lobby and all customer conference rooms, including cleanliness and digital signage updates.
- Manages meeting room schedules and requests through Microsoft Outlook.
- Manages the Traction Guest program, including software and hardware updates, further utilization of untapped program capabilities.
- Provides support for company-wide organization initiatives including but not limited to LEAN activities.
- Assists with various clerical duties including but not limited to the development of the company newsletter, social media content, event preparations, supporting marketing inventory tracking, filing and special project assistance.
A high school diploma required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a minimum of 2-years customer service experience required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Customer Service – Anticipates customers’ needs with proactive thinking. Willing to jump in to help without being asked/seeing the work that needs to be done.
Planning and Organization – Highly organized while coordinating ideas and resources to make processes easier and better. Energized by working with others on teams or independently on projects for best use of time.
Detail Oriented – Diligently attends to details ensuring quality results.
Communication – Proactively gathers and shares information to ensure processes are followed and activities run smoothly.
Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
Critical Thinking – Ability to prioritize and determine next steps in projects based on changing inputs.