Always willing to help others? We need your help today! The position of Material Handler presents a great opportunity for your career, if you have a desire to help others, an attention to detail, and are determined to exceed expectations.
*It is required that applicants have the availability to work days, nights, and weekends.*
Who is Paragon D&E?
Family owned and operated for nearly 70 years, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Automotive, and many other industries. Paragon has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
We offer an excellent benefit package and 401(k) match in a positive and supportive work environment. Our commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.
*Paragon was awarded one of West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For the last three consecutive years*
What you will do:
This position plays an important role in the success of our company. You will:
- Operate a 50 or 100-ton overhead crane and fork lift truck to move state-of-the art tooling for job preparations and job transitions for our CNC machines
- Assist with finishing processes, maintenance and clean-up for each job
- Check incoming material, verify shippers and prepare finished jobs for shipping
Qualifications for Your Success:
- Requires high School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will need to be available to work days, nights and weekends.
- Experience in a tool & die or manufacturing environment preferred.
Apply today! Email questions and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know what it’s like working at Paragon?
Check-out other career openings on our website www.paragonde.careers