Are you motivated, hard-working and detail oriented? Are you a visual person and enjoy putting on the finishing touches to a product? The position of Mold Maker/Repair presents a great opportunity for your career, if you have strong mechanical aptitude, an attention to detail, and are determined to exceed expectations.
Who is Paragon D&E?
Family owned and operated for over 75 years, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Automotive, and many other industries. Paragon has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
We offer an excellent benefit package and 401(k) match in a positive and supportive work environment. Our commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.
*Paragon was awarded one of West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For the last three consecutive years*
What you will do:
- Work out of our customer’s facility to help to complete PM’s, emergency maintenance and repairs.
- The right candidate will be able to work with plastic injection molding to diagnose & repair tooling. If applicant has some of the qualifications but not all, Paragon will provide training.
- Repair molds to meet customer expectations.
- Light welding and spotting.
- Need knowledge of water systems, hydraulic systems, and hot runner systems.
- Need to perform the necessary in-process quality checks for specified operations, as well as perform projects and tasks as required and assigned by supervisor.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will regularly be required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- You must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
What you need to be successful:
High school degree or equivalent; 5+ years’ experience in plastic injection mold repair required. Availability to work Nights is required.
Job Type: Full time
Apply today! Email questions and send your resume to email@example.com
Want to know what it’s like working at Paragon?
Check-out other career openings on our website at http://www.paragonde.careers