Have more knowledge about CNC machining than you know what to do with? We’re looking for you! We want top talent to fill our open CNC Machinist positions.
*We only have nights openings available right now.*
Who is Paragon D&E?
Family owned and operated for nearly 70 years, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Automotive, and many other industries. Paragon has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
We offer an excellent benefit package and 401(k) match in a positive and supportive work environment. Our commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.
*Paragon was awarded one of West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For the last three consecutive years*
What you will do:
- Setup, adjust and check out programming and operate numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of progressive machining operations on repetitive work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications requiring considerable skill.
- Review machine schedule board for machining needed daily.
- Works from programming instructions, operational data and machine setup instructions defining and coding tool arrangements, material clamping methods, machine calibrations and console settings for operations and occasional profiling and contouring.
- Manage scheduled hours, estimating hours accurately and communicate to supervisor estimated over/under hours.
- Manage machine program files.
- Verify programming and that the material/component matches the data/program.
- Maintaining traceability of job data, files, materials, components.
- Verify tooling and setup of job on the machines
What qualifications you will need for success:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years experience in machining.
Apply now! Email questions and send your resume to email@example.com
Want to know what it’s like working at Paragon?
Check-out other career openings on our website at http://www.paragonde.careers